Presentations and posters at ECN and ESA 2014
Our lab has had an eventful joint ECN/ESA 2014 meeting and presentation/poster schedule of activities. Most presentations are now posted. Great meetings – even won recognition for our Twitter contributions.
1. Neil Cobb, Katja Seltmann & Nico Franz. 2014. The current state of arthropod biodiversity data: Addressing impacts of global change. Presentation.
2. Salvatore Anzaldo & Nico Franz. 2014. A survey of the conoderine weevils (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) of Panama with notes on their behavior, natural history, and taxonomy. Poster
3. Melody Basham, Yasin Özarslan & Nico Franz. 2014. Beyond a bug in a box: Connecting collections with community via augmented reality and specimen-based learning applications. Poster
4. Nico Franz, Bertram Ludäscher, Mingmin Chen, Shizhuo Yu & Shawn Bowers. 2014. Aligning insect phylogenies: Perelleschus and other cases. Presentation.
5. James Hayden, Sangmi Lee & 6 co-authors. 2014. New digital identification tool of microlepidoptera on Solanaceae. Poster.
6. Andrew Johnston. 2014. Sand dune speciation: Exploring the evolutionary history of Trogloderus LeConte (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae). Presentation.
7. Nadia Salas Gervassio, Sangmi Lee & 3 co-authors. 2014. Parasitoid complex associated to Tuta absoluta (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae) and other leafminers in cultivated and non-cultivated Solanaceae, in Argentina. Virtual Poster.
8. Guanyang Zhang, Usmaan Basharat & Nico Franz. 2014. Ancient reverse colonization of Central America from the Caribbean in weevils of the Exophthalmus genus complex (Curculionidae: Entiminae). Presentation.
9. Guanyang Zhang, Juyan Pourturk & Nico Franz. 2014. Weevil-plant associations revealed by multi-locus plant DNA barcoding. Poster