Announcing General Entomology 2014
Insects are incredibly diverse, fascinating, and relevant to basic and applied biological research and human society. This introductory course provides a broad and engaging overview of insect biology. Optional fields trips are offered in and around Phoenix, and lab sections focus on learning hands-on skills in insect preparation and identification.
• 4 credits (Pre-Requisites BIO 181/2 or BIO 281/2)
• Lectures Monday & Wednesday, 9:00 am – 10:15 am
• Lab sections available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (afternoons)
• Instructor Nico Franz (main lab office: LSA 129)
• Contact nico.franz @ asu.edu
• Website http://taxonbytes.org/